“Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” – Thomas Dekker
If you don’t know how to reap the benefits of sleep for overall health and well-being, you will be prone to a greater risk of developing a number of diseases. As we all know, we should be getting at least 6 to 7 hours of sleep each night. In this article we are going to discuss some of the overall issues and remedies on sleep. Great sleep is sometimes very difficult for a lot of people. Sleep is probably the most critical and yet, simple thing for us to do to life a healthier lifestyle. One of the best remedies, of course, is CBD oil. There are some awesome CBD oils in LA. Of course, our customers think we have the best CBD Oil in Los Angeles for your overall better sleeping habits.
If you don’t sleep well, then you’ll be more prone to strokes and heart attacks. Medical studies have proven time and time again that the less sleep you get, the more likely those kinds of medical emergencies will happen. Less sleep leads to worsening blood pressure and higher cholesterol.
Another medical study found that reading books at night or working late on your computer had an additional affect with respect to higher occurrences of breast or colon cancer. It was shown that this is due to the hormone melatonin that regulates the sleep-wake cycle. Basically you need to get more exposure to light during the day to compensate for reading late or working late on your laptop. Sounds kind of common sense in some ways, but not for those that live in northern climates with less light exposure in the winter months.
According to another recent research study, light particles reduce both the number and quality of melatonin in your body. So think about it. When you sleep well, you generally wake up all relaxed and your whole body has a stress-free feeling. It has basically rebooted itself into a nice contented balanced mode. Good sleep reduces inflammation, while sleeplessness increases stress hormones.
Moreover, a great night sleep brings you a number of benefits. So stop watching Netflix before you go to bed and, if possibly get off your phone entirely. Whatever it is can wait. In fact, turn off your off. If you do such simple changes in your night before you go to bed routine, things like the following will happen:
- You will wake up full of energy instead of being grumpy and tired. You might even go to the gym. Getting that kind of jump on your day will overlap into much better physical and mental health.
- Good sleep improves your concentration, attention, and memory power. If you are a student or a business person or any professional, your memory and mental stamina will be not only more active, but you’ll be sharper throughout your day.
- Good sleep can alleviate your psychological problems such as depression. Stress is also a critical component to a good night’s sleep. If you are less stressed, you will sleep so much better as your mind and body will relax quicker and you will fall asleep faster.
- Your creativity juices will improve. So if you are in the creative world, you’ll be a better you in moments when your work or school world demands an uptick in your creative brainstorming demands. Better sleep will provide better productivity both in innovating existing products and inventing novelties. The famous scientist, Tesla proved lived this theory. He slept a lot and conceptualized his designs and inventions when he was asleep so that when he woke up he could build a working model from the first design he made.
- Great sleep will make you better tuned to your environment. You’ll be sharper when you drive or have to make quicker decisions.
Research conducted by the American Sleep Association found that around 50 to 70 million adults in the US have some form of sleeping disorder. With this many adults experiencing sleeping disorders, cannabis has risen as one of the most natural and simple one-stop cure for all kinds of sleeping disorders with little to no side effects. How does science play such a prominent role between sleeping and cannabis? Cannabis contains various cannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). By incorporating a consistent consumption of products by Master Growers, and specifically Master Growers CBD Capsules, you will get the most cost effective, up to date help and maximum benefits to help you sleep deeper and longer without waking up and having difficulty going back to sleep.
For thousands of years, cannabis has been used for its purported medicinal and psychoactive qualities. Cannabis is categorized as a hallucinogen and considered a minor psychedelic, although it is seen as a complex and unique drug with several effects, some of which may support tremendous medical value. We are only just now being able to do extensive research on all the benefits that cannabis can offer the world. Luckily, Canada recently Federally legalized its use and there has been incredible funding for all sorts of medical research for pretty much most ailments out there, including cancer, MS, cardiovascular disease, heart attacks, muscular pains, degenerative nerve damage and even paralysis.
One of the main benefits of Cannabis is for sleeping disorders.
A far number of recent medical journals have indicated that cannabis can be a significant medicinal tool for supporting patients with various sleeping disorders or conditions. CBD supplements for pain, any kind of pain is a great starting point to get to a healthier you. With that stated, here are five of the most common sleep disorders that can be treated with the some forms of cannabis.
According to a review from Palo Alto University and the National Center for PTSD, research scholars have concluded that “tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) may reduce sleep latency” and cannabidiol (CBD) may become a crucial therapeutic potential for the treating insomnia”.
It is kind of alarming that sleep apnea creates a profound impact on the quality of your sleep. However, synthetic medical cannabis products can support sleep apnea patients as it significantly reduces sleeping disorder.
Patients with hypersomnolence are inclined to take a quick nap irrespective of their environment and don’t gain relief from symptoms even after taking a good sleep or a siesta.
Restless Leg Syndrome
It is exactly what it sounds like. It’s a sleeping disorder that oddly urges you to move your legs. With this sensation, you become restless and have the inability to fall asleep. Just watch your college bound daughter and see. Quite a few college kids have this issue these days. However, again, researchers found that medical cannabis can help alleviate restless leg syndrome.
REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
Patients with REM sleep behavior disorder can get cured with CBD quickly without any major side effects, suggesting that CBD may be an effective treatment to one of the most common issues with poor sleep.
Possible Side Effects of CBD
Generally, some of the possible side effects of CBD may include lightheadedness, sleepiness, dry mouth, sluggishness, and low blood pressure. In addition to this, CBD can also be connected to:
- Exacerbation of pre-existing cardiovascular disease
- Reduced concentration levels
- Irritation to the lungs
- Reduced sex drive in some people
- Parkinson’s disease
What Should I Avoid?
- When you are using cannabis, do not take alcohol as it causes impaired judgment. It may divert your mind from a normal mood.
- Since cannabis may bring drowsiness and dizziness, never operate any heavy machinery, drive a vehicle or perform any and all dangerous activities while using cannabis. When it comes to driving or operating machines, you should use common sense and have a hard “never” policy.
- Never use cannabis if you are pregnant. If you are planning to get pregnant also, keep avoiding cannabis.
- If you are breastfeeding, you should also avoid using cannabis.
Here is a chart to help you as a simple guide for having the proper cannabis dosage.
|Weight||<25 lbs||26-45 lbs||46-85 lbs||86-150 lbs||151-240lbs||>241 lbs|
|None – Mild pain||4.5 mg||6 mg||9 mg||12 mg||18 mg||22.5 mg|
|Medium pain||6 mg||9 mg||12 mg||15 mg||22.5 mg||30 mg|
|Severe pain||9 mg||12 mg||15 mg||18 mg||27 mg||45 mg|
Looking for where to buy CBD in Los Angeles? Master Growers is your one-stop place for CBD oil for sale, and we are especially great at helping you find the best CBD supplements for pain. Get on board the CBD health train today and start to immediately enjoy the benefits of CBD oil!